Friday, June 29, 2012

Tutus & Butterflies | Children Photography

A couple of months ago, I woke up with an idea. I pictured lots of girls in tutus, playing together, and lots of beautiful light. So I decided to put together my first styled shoot.  Some of you might think this was the inner me wishing I had a girl to play with. But that's what friends are for! I contacted a bunch of friends, and asked if they could help me put together a styled photo shoot. And they were there for me! 

It was hard for me to decide where the photo shoot would take place, but I realized I had the most beautiful light in my living room during the mornings;  so I transformed my living room in the stage for my girly butterfly theme party. My mom, who is visiting, is the most crafty person I have ever met. We both stayed until late at night, clearing my living room, and setting up for the party. We made treats, and used flowers from my garden to decorate. And VOILA!




























No comments:

Post a Comment