Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hiking & Watermelons with the kids| Personal Photography



   A few weeks ago, I was scouting for locations for a couple of shoots I had over the weekend.  I was told about an amazing park, "very close" to my house; and I wanted to make sure the location was ideal for the family shoots. Unless I know the place really well, 90% of the time, I like to preview the location to make sure it's right for my client. My kids, my companions at all times, were by my side. That day, we ended up climbing over the Evergreen Hills. The hills had the sharpest turns I have ever driven on. They had "car sickness" written all over them. But once over the hill, we found the park. So I ventured with my kids in a little hiking adventure to explore the place. Check out some of the pictures of our little adventure!















1 comment:

  1. Looks like you found a great spot & the kids got over their car sickness pretty quickly! Beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete