Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Year in Review Part I | Bay Area Family & Senior Photography

This year has been has been wonderful in so many ways. After three years in business, I think that I finally started to find my voice as a photographer; and I have to thank my clients for that.  In 2014, I have been blessed by having some of the most amazing clients. I have made wonderful friendships from these relationships, and this just makes my job that much more fulfilling.  I really do love my clients! They are amazing! 

During this year, among other things, I got to photograph a wonderful group of teens to build my Senior High School Photography Portfolio. They were rock stars, and we got the create the most amazing images! I also got to photograph my first birth story. It was such an unbelievably and moving experience; I cried when the baby was born. Simply amazing. I also got to cry (I know I can be emotional) when I photographed a wedding this year. I am always moved when I am chosen to photograph that one special day in the life of a couple. LOVED being a part of their big day. 

With this, I leave 2014 feeling accomplished and incredibly happy for an amazing year of photography in my life.  Below a quick look at some 2014 highlights.... Don't forget to check my Part II of this blog post: My 2014 Film Faves. Up tomorrow to celebrate New Years!













































No comments:

Post a Comment