Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grateful | Personal Photography

I recently started a daily grateful journal. I keep it in my night table, and I try to write on it every night before I go to bed. Somewhere I read that being grateful for things in life, makes you a happier person. 

While waiting for my new baby to be born, literally any minute now, I want to share today's journal entry with you...

Today, I am  grateful for my favorite time of the year: Spring. For blooming flowers, birds signing by my bedroom window, longer days, beautiful light, and the green in the hills. 

I am also grateful for friendship. Even though I am far from family, I have found the most incredible group of friends, and boy, I am ever so thankful for having them in my life. In times when you are ready to have your third baby, and face the reality of being a mother of three kids under 5, they are there to support you every step of the way, spoil you, plan meal trains, and throw you baby showers. And it's not only the friends here, but also those ones checking on you from far away.  

Lastly, I am grateful for my in-laws and my parents. For being there when we need them the most. I am so privileged to have them in my life. 

Cheers to Spring, friendship, and family!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment