Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Brotherly Love on Film Part I | Personal Photography

I just got film back, and even though I keep to myself most of the images of my kids, I wanted to share the world these photographs, because they represent what I am proud of. I am proud to be the mother of these two loving boys.  For those of you that don't know, I expecting my third boy in 7 weeks (warning, my boys always come early). And I already can't wait to see my new baby boy. And I can't wait to see how my older boys will interact with the baby. Yes, I will be a lot of work, and my world will be shaken up one more time; but these images are a reflection of their love and their lives, and they make it all worth it. 

I decided to make a series of Brotherly Love Blogs about my boys this year, as much as time would allow me.  I will make it my personal project for the year. So I encourage you to keep coming back for more!!!

 All images are copyrighted © 2013 - 2013 Cyntia Apps Photography












2 comments:

  1. Cyntia, hermosas todas las fotos, yo tambien quiero verlos a los 3 jugando :)
    Abrazos, Pris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan!!! Están preciosos los dos! Ya queremos conocer al tercer bebé! =D
    Besos y abrazos de Tío Joaquín, Tía Edda y Steph! =)
    Los queremos!

    ReplyDelete