Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Grace Pacey | Toronto Family Photography

Today I took pictures of a family very dear to my heart: my brother and sister-in-law, and their brand new baby Grace Pacey. 


Ever since I knew my sister-in-law, Laura, was pregnant and due in December, I longed for the day I could take pictures of her newborn baby. They are only that little for so long. The fact that this was our year to spend Christmas in Canada (we alternate every year between Canada and Panama), made it just perfect. 


I am so happy to have had not only witnessed, Jason and Laura fall in love and get married, but to also see them cuddle and snuggle with their 17 day-old daughter. 


Take a look at some of the pictures from today's shoot. And remember to leave them some love comments at the end. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment