Monday, December 2, 2013

The Land of the Living Skies | Personal Photography

If you google, "The Land of the Living Skies", you will find that, this land is called Saskatchewan, Canada. And up in the farthest most north City, Prince Albert, both my father-in-law and my mother-in-law were born. This past summer we visited this city, and it was a magical trip for both my husband, John, and my kids. John took us to all those places that made up his childhood summer vacations when he was growing up. I don't think I have ever seen him so nostalgic to narrate stories of places and adventures to our kids. I was so happy to had been there to document this trip On FILM for them. It was, also, our kids first time visiting their great-mother, Kay. These pictures, as perfectly imperfect as they are, will be very dear to my family's heart. 

                                 All images are copyrighted © Cyntia Apps Photography






No comments:

Post a Comment